- Bladder: incontinence, dysuria, frequency, interstitial cystitis, nocturia, overactive bladder, enuresis, etc.
- Cancers: Bladder, Kidney, and Prostate
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hypogonadism- low testosterone
- Kidney stones
- Prostate: BPH-enlarged prostate, elevated PSA, etc.
- Penile/Scrotal/Testicular: pain/swelling, hydroceles, varicoceles, lesions, peyronies, etc.
- Prosthetics (penile implants and artificial urinary sphincters)
- Urinary Tract- UTI infections
Dr. Seshadri and Dr. Rutter Discuss Bladder and Kidney Cancers
Dr. Rutter Discusses Urinary Cancers
1325 Andrea St, Suite 200, Bowling Green, KY 42104