Employment » Facilities Manager
Department: Maintenance & Facilities Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week (may on occasion require 40+ hours per week)
The Facilities Manager will:
Lead and coordinate the day-to-day facilities operations within the organization’s main facility as well as overseeing facility operations within satellite locations.
Hold primary responsibility for managing facilities staff/personnel and vendor management relationships with external service providers / outsourced contractors regarding all facilities services and office services, facilities sourcing, building operations, construction, maintenance and repairs, cleaning services, landscaping services, vending services
Assist in contingency planning, security, safety, etc.
Work to ensure that the organization’s facilities consistently represent the organization through the most efficient use of resources.
Bachelor degree in health or business administration preferred.
Must have 1-3 years supervisory experience within a medical facility setting.
Organizational policies and procedures
Human resource management techniques
Office management techniques and practices
Computer systems and applications
Proficiency in written and verbal communication
Exercise initiative, problem-solving, decision-making
Read, interpret, and apply clinic policies and procedures in solving day to day problems
Identify unusual problems and recommend solutions.
Establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.