Employment » Licensed Practical Nurse–School Nurse Program
Department: School Nurse Program
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: 40 hours per week Monday-Friday; daytime hours
All aspects within scope of practice pertaining to School Nurse duties
Health screenings (ie: vision, hearing, scoliosis, other)
Maintain accurate documentation
Communication liaison between school and healthcare facility
Other duties as assigned or necessary
Must hold current active Kentucky LPN or RN license
Must hold current CPR/BLS certification
Critical thinking skills
High focus on quality patient care
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.