Employment » First Impression Specialist
Department: Central Registration
Job Type: Full Time
Job Hours: Monday-Friday; 8:00 am-5:00 pm; Saturday rotations 1/2 day mornings only approximately one Saturday every 3 months
Patient Registration and data entry/ updates of demographic information.
Clerical Functions within a busy medical office setting.
May involve telephone interactions and scheduling.
Other duties as assigned/necessary.
May involve floating day to day in order to provide coverage during times of staffing outages.
Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
Must have proficient computer skills.
Electronic Medical Record (E.M.R.) experience is a plus.
Previous medical office experience very helpful.
Ability to multi-task in an organized manner with high focus on quality patient care.
Attentive to detail and accuracy.
Must have reliable transportation.
Graves-Gilbert Clinic offers a competitive benefit package for full-time positions and we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or a GED and a current completed application.
- You may obtain an application by stopping by the front desk at the Clinic. Employment applications are also posted here for printing out and mailing in.
- Applicants qualified for consideration for available job openings will be interviewed by the Human Resources Department and given any tests required for the job.
- We keep applications on file for 6 months.
- We do not accept phone calls regarding employment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic Employment Application
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are applying for more than one position, please just send one application and list all positions you are applying for in the first form field.